How does the Forza Finance car finance calculator work?
Our car finance calculator gives you an idea of what your monthly repayments are likely to be based on the amount of the car you’re looking to finance. All you need to do is fill out the following;
- Finance type: We offer a range of car finance solutions including Hire Purchase (HP), Personal Contract Purchase (PCP), Lease Purchase (LP – also known as balloon payment finance). We’ll work with you to find the most suitable car finance product for your own unique needs, no matter what your requirements.
- Estimated credit score: Select your estimated credit score, you can often get a lower APR depending on how strong your credit score is, however, this isn’t the only contributing factor of getting a better APR.
- Cash price: Full cash price of the vehicle you’re looking to purchase.
- Finance term: This is the length of time you wish to pay your car finance over, the lesser the term the higher the payments will be.
- Deposit: This is how much cash you wish to pay that’s separate from the finance. This will then be removed from the total cash price of the vehicle therefore reducing the finance amount.
- Annual mileage: Annual mileage refers to the number of miles you drive each year. When you apply for car finance you’ll sometimes be asked your annual mileage, depending on the finance product.
Why use our car finance calculator?
- UK’s lowest rates: We compare hundreds of finance deals from our exclusive panel of partner lenders
- Greater Choice and Flexibility: Unlike Vehicle dealerships, Manufacturers or High Street Banks, we are able to offer a full range of finance options and bespoke packages
- Dedicated Finance Specialists: Our team of Finance Specialists are on hand to deliver a personalised service throughout your buying journey
- Find Your Next Asset: Let our expert Asset Sourcing Team of specialist buyers find you the best deal on your next asset